Routes – GPX KML Navigation, Simulation & Rekorder
– Load GPX (route & track) and KML files in a clear and modern design without advertising.
– View loaded routes and start a simulation to inform yourself about the environment, plan your tour and preload maps.
– Start a navigation Routes guides you along the loaded route and informs you immediately when the route has left. A recording is running at the same time.
– Navigation in background and with headphones or alternatively with display always on.
– The Speech Assistant supports you in handling this app and during a navigation.
– Recorder function to find the right way without a preloaded route and to save the completed track for later.
– Enter a coordinate (latitude/longitude) to navigate to a specific location.
– Many nice features and settings, which match your individual needs of appearance and behavior.
Whether hiking, biking, skiing or other outdoor activities … with “Routes – GPX KML Navigation, Simulation & Rekorder” you will never lose the right path! Routes allows you to load your own planned or otherwise provided routes from your favorite portals such as Goolge, Gpsies, Polar, Garmin (and many others). Routes supports the file formats GPX and KML. After opening a file in Routes, you can start a simulation or start navigating directly. In any case, Routes guides you along the track. If you ever lose the track, Routes will notify you visually and by alarm. It is not necessary to always keep an eye on the display. You can concentrate fully on your route and enjoy the beautiful things on it.
Routes is powered by: Android, Google Play Services, Google Firebase, GitLab, Deepl Translator (https://www.deepl.com/), Renderforest (https://www.renderforest.com/de/), Freepik (https://de.freepik.com/)